General Instructions for Final Paper Preparation of Accepted Papers for SCOPES 2020
ACM will publish all accepted papers for SCOPES 2020 in the ACM Digital Library. The following information should help you produce electronic files conforming to ACM standards:
1. Use the ACM Word or LaTeX style templates to prepare your final paper - look at:https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
Apply ACM Computing Classification categories and terms. The above mentioned templates provide space for this indexing. The Computing Classification Scheme can be found at:https://www.acm.org/publications/class-2012
2. ACM will contact you directly by e-mail with instructions on how to fill in and submit the ACM copyright forms concerning your accepted paper. Once you have completed this form, ACM will provide you with the correct rights management text and bibliographic strip to place within your paper. You must enter this text into your paper or it will be rejected by ACM for publication in the digital library.
3. The final paper submission deadline is April 26th, 2020. If your paper is accepted as a research paper, your final paper should not exceed 6 pages in the ACM template specified in point 1 above. If your paper is accepted as a work-in-progress, your final paper should not exceed 4 pages in the ACM template specified in point 1 above. Your final paper must be submitted in PDF format using the SCOPES 2020 paper submission website or they can be send by email to email@example.com. The PDF file should:
- Optimize the pdf for fast web viewing;
- Have all fonts embedded within the PDF file;
- Have Type 1 fonts (scalable), NOT Type 3 (bit-mapped);
- Be named using the following convention: <FirstAuthorLastName>.pdf (Example: smith.pdf)
4. In addition to submitting the pdf, you should send all sources of your paper by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Sander Stuijk at email@example.com